Thursday, October 1, 2009

small update

I am doing everything I can right now to avoid finishing that counterpoint homework. I know it won't take me very long to do it, but I just don't like writing music. Oh well, enough complaining about that.

I am trying so hard to keep my apartment clean this semester. From the beginning of the semester until about two weeks ago, I did a very poor job of keeping it clean. I still have yet to get my bedroom completely clean, but I think that will probably happen this weekend. At least the majority of my laundry is done. I just spent about an hour cleaning the apartment and now it smells really nice :)

I am starting to feel better. The fog is lifting a little bit, which is great. I always feel especially happy when I share Scripture with friends. It truthfully makes me happy. You know, the more time I spend counseling my friends with spiritual advice, the more I feel God leading me that way for a career. Biblical counseling, maybe? Hmm.. we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment